In this article I’ll tell you about Basic Steps In Hiring Professional Web Developers. This article is based on recommendations provided by well-known Toronto SEO Expert Dmitriy. Almost all businesses have their own websites these days. A website allows entrepreneurs to easily market their products and services. This post talks about how you can hire the best professionals to help you create a powerful online presence.
- Set goals for your enterprise in the web.
- It helps if you make your goals SMART – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-bound.
- Here is one good example of a goal – Achieve 1000 page views per day within the next month after hiring a professional website development company.
- List down all these so that you could present them to your prospects later on. It will guide them, in turn, to make a project proposal for your enterprise.
- Obtain a list of reliable website developers in Melbourne. You can do this by browsing the web or scanning the phone book’s yellow pages.
- If you have friends or family who have their own online pages, you can also ask them for referrals.
Assess Your Options
- Visit the websites of the companies that you are choosing from to get more information about their services.
- Carefully study their portfolio.
- Check reviews and ratings from their past clients.
- One good trick is by visiting the website of one client that they have served before. Check out the website’s design quality, ease of navigation, attractiveness, security, and accessibility to mobile devices or tablets. Also check the site’s ratings in search engines like Google and Yahoo.
Contact their Representatives
- Pick at the top three companies that may serve your needs best.
- Obtain their contact details and set an appointment with their representatives. You can do this personally or via the phone.
- Present your goals and ask them if they could provide you with a project quote and proposal.
- During your conversations, observe the way they talk to you and accommodate your queries. Keep in mind that a good working relationship is essential since most contracts are long term.
Assess their Proposals
- Check their project proposal and find out whether their rates are within your reach.
- Inquire about more specific aspects. Here are some questions that you can ask:
1. Do you manually write the HTML codes?
2. Do you perform Search Engine Optimization?
3. Do you create meta-tags for easy visibility?
4. How do you create interactive contents?
6. How can you secure the webpage to make it safe for browsers?
7. What are the common ad platforms that you use?
8. Do you have your own servers?
9. How long will it take them to meet your goals?
- In assessing the proposal that they present you with, always pay attention to the details and do not be ashamed of asking questions.
- After choosing a proposal that suits your preferences, ask them to provide a formal business contract to seal the deal.